Thanks for visiting our website!
We are the Canadian voice for aspiring and active women directors and C-suite executives. SATT works closely with global organizations that have a similar vision.
Contact us if you have questions or are interested in the following:
- Helping SATT prepare to become a national non-profit organization in Canada
- Becoming a SATT member
- Co-sponsoring member conferences and workshops, see events
- Inclusion in our directory (plus one via private log-in for members only)
- Providing products and services to our members
- Internship or volunteering, i.e. research, guest blogger, social ambassador
- Sponsoring member events, i.e. public speaking, confidence building, board and executive C-suite readiness training
There are many ways to become involved!
Remember to follow on Twitter and “like” our Facebook page. We also invite you to join the LinkedIn forum to participate in discussions regarding more qualified women on corporate boards and in the executive C-suite, related opportunities, challenges, products and services and more.
Before you go, please remember to vote in the SATT Poll to the right.
Thanks and we hope to see you again soon!
Sit at the Table™ (SATT)
Canada, North America