Our members are very important to us. We’re here to assist you.
Although our focus will be Canada and more qualified women and men at the top, we will work with organizations globally to inform, encourage, and connect. Everyone deserves an opportunity to benefit from the collective wisdom and services they need to advance in their career.
SATT Membership may include the following and more at launch time:
- Special Offers for SATT members — aspiring and active directors
- Canadian Directories — private access to important information via SATT Directory which includes access to:
- Women and men seeking director and executive C-suite opportunities
- Corporations seeking qualified directors and C-suite executives
- Corporations with women on their board and in the executive C-suite
- Member products, services and programs
for Women and Men: Privy to select member resources for the discerning director or C-suite executive. Connect with coaches, mentors, tools, training and tips that may bring you closer to your goal of having a seat on a board of directors or in the executive C-suite. Learn about SATT member products and services designed especially with directors and C-suite executives in mind. Be one of the first to find out what’s new. Receive regular updates on readiness and mentoring programs, events, workshops, and other to further hone your skills.
for Corporations: Reach qualified women and men who are actively seeking director and executive C-suite opportunities. Learn about programs, services and tools for qualifying, matching, preparing, and performance measurement. Companies join to let our members know about new opportunities. If your organization provides Board of Directors related products and services, you may also benefit from a listing in SATT Directory.
For women, men and corporations — become a SATT member!
Once SATT is ready to launch as a registered non-profit organization, the membership package will be available on the website. Contact us if you have questions.